Ard gedeelde items

Friday, July 10, 2009

Microsoft World Partner Conference 2009

So I almost finished packing. That is I try to pack only the most important things, i.e. nothing. Wondering, should I pack all of my stuff in just one little backpack? It's only a week New Orleans.
Got a new Backpack. Last time Seattle bought a new nice small Asus EEE. The BIG laptop backpack is handy, but a little heavy. I do not need the extra weight of the protection for my little partner. Lots of clothes I do not need. It's a business trip to the Microsoft WPC09 but, casual and it's hot in New Orleans.

Again a long flight to The States. I took a few travel bugs with me. For those who care: GEOCACHING. A nice way to 'hire' a local guide in a foreign city.

I'll travel with a business friend and I expect to meet some more along the way. First apointment in New Orleans: Diner with Lucas and Nils. We want to make clear to the Dutch Ecosystem what the nice Ricoh - StartReady aliance adds to the Microsoft technology based propositions. We will post you on that matter.

No comments: