Ard gedeelde items

Friday, July 17, 2009

New Orleans ##Microsoft #WPC09 ended

My intention was to put a little piece of my experiences to this blog about every day. The conference ended yesterday. Today only Business Feed back session from the Dutch Microsoft ecosystem in New Orleans. I couldn't attend this one because my flight is leaving soon now.
So I did not manage to put something here everyday, but the good thing is that time wasn't simply there. To much going on at the conference itself and in the evenings even more. Unfortunately the connection in the convention center was not good enough.

Very well were the keynotes of he Microsoft executives as I wrote earlier on. Tree days of keynotes that were intersting to listen to, inpiring and the content was of high quality too.

Now on the Louis Armstrong Int Ariport in New Orleans (connecting on a free conection with better quality than in the NO convention center)I have a little time to overthink the past days.

No comments: